joi, 26 octombrie 2017

A Very Handy Company - Flexispy

I used FlexiSPY to make sure my kids were all sound and safe using their mobiles. They like to watch YouTube videos and to talk to friends and play games. We all know how the technology has changed lives and mentalities of our kids and in my house, we try to educate the kids by teaching them the principals and the important things in life and we give them the freedom they need to grow up and learn to be themselves. By keeping my eyes open but at a distance, I have seen that what we've been teaching the kids. They have been using to be better and better, we're all connected in this house, we all know where we're at and with who. GPS is good, The web searches to make sure that they're not doing anything wrong even by mistake, there are pop-ups for example, and I and my wife had to teach them about it. I had no problems using FlexiSPY whatsoever but in future, I'd like to see an App created by them. By the way, the technical support was 5 stars, always helpful and friendly, taking care of all my issues, which weren't so many. I recommend this company for this purpose and others whose one day want to build a company or even for fun with friends lol, who knows... Thanks for your help FlexiSPY



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu