marți, 30 aprilie 2019

How To Encode YouTube Videos Fast and Easy

https://bit.ly/2VfyoZF See the secret sale page at Aiseesoft.
Here is a demonstration of how it's done, a much better video https://youtu.be/xwypy9J3pH4 I hate waiting for things to happen and a slow uploading video is one of those things. How to encode YouTube came about after a tireless search. I finely found the information in my training materials. I needed to upload my videos faster. On the left in the YouTube upload screen there is a short note stating "Your videos will process faster if you encode into a streamable file format. For more information, visit our Help Center." Faster is better. I found the easy way to encode with PC. Note, I said "format in the video. You need to click the "Save As" button on top in Movie Maker and scroll down to find YouTube. This video took 20 minutes to upload and one yesterday took 3 hours. Using Windows Movie Maker to encode YouTube videos works great,

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu