marți, 30 aprilie 2019

Msi Prompt Professional audio book recording Software

https://bit.ly/2RaRAt1 Maat's hidden sale page.
http://msiprompt.com Whether you are producing video for a network or a small scale audio production, a teleprompter is one of the most crucial additions to your studio. I started looking for teleprompter (or autocue as they are sometimes referred to) software last year as I do a lot of audio production however when I started looking I could not find much under a couple of hundred dollars. You have probably found the same thing! I was not looking for Studio software just a simple program that would let me record my audio with scrolling text and help with narrating video productions, Powerpoint slides and all able to run on my pc. I could not find any so I had MSI Prompt built from the ground up. We have specifically written our teleprompter software from feedback and suggestions made by satisfied customers. This makes our prompter software the most CUSTOMER COMPLIANT on the planet. Let me get this out of the road before we go any further. This is not a studio teleprompter that does reverse text and has hardware parts. This type of software will cost you hundreds of dollars. This is a simple application that sits on your desktop and allows for scrolling text inside a set window.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu